Winter Fun

So I went out and had some winter fun.  I went over to the Winter Holiday Village and ice skated around in some of my Peace On Earth 11 Hunt finds.  I am wearing a very warm christmas snowflake sweater from #bye that paired nicely with the Xmas Skater Skirt from Jr Wolf Creations.   The dainty snowflake jewelry set is from Beloved Jewelry and the nail polish in five colors with a light snowflake design is from DMZ.  The POE hunt is a huge hunt with 111 gifts.

I have been busy going through all the stuff I picked up last month from shopping and gifts to make room for all the great stuff around the grid in December.  I also have been working on updating my home with a new kitchen that I can't wait to show you.  Please follow me on flickr as well if you like my styles.






From the Hunt:
Top | #bye - Sweater (POE11)*


All other items:
Layered Rings | Swan - Terra Rings Silver
Lip Stick/Eye Makeup | Collab Room – November Gift 2
Full Pose | Manifeste - Model_848
Photo Taken @ Winter Holiday Village

Items in the background are:




Comments

Monthly Views