All In A Day

I was out and about today making my final present deliveries in a my VIP outfit from Trashed , my new Elliott Avenue Boots shoes from Heels and Amber hair from Astrology.  After being out in the cold I went home and got into my cozy cold shoulder knit dress from Trashed with my Aurora hair from Astrology near my water wall that I recently set up.  It is a unique piece of furniture from Unkindness.  Both items from Trashed and Astrology can be found at the Naughty Vs. Nice event that will wrap up on January 5th so you have a little time to pick them up.  To find out how the event works read my previous blog post.

VIP Outfit

Green Knit Dress


VIP Outfit
Pants Set | Trashed - Elle Outfit VIP Gift*
Shoes | Heels - Elliott Avenue Boots Red*
Hair | Astrology - Amber Hair*
Ring | AsteroidBox - Metal Promise Ring Dark Silver
Make Up - See Below
Necklace | AsteroidBox - Carmen Collar
Bike | Fashiowl - Xmas Bicycle w/pose
Phone Booth | Madras - Snow Telephone Booth Decor
Photo take @ Backdrop City

Green Knit Dress
Dress | Trashed - Cold Shoulder Knit Dress*
Shoes | N-core - Abby Black
Hair | Astrology - Aurora Mirror Hair*
Ring | AsteroidBox - Metal Promise Ring Dark Silver
Necklace | Footpaw Industries - Celtic Knot Necklace
Eye Makeup | La Boheme - Traci Set 2
Eye Lashes | Michan - Ashley Makeup (Dec. 2018 Powder Pack)
Lipstick | Pink Fuel - 90s Supermodel (Dec. 2018 Powder Pack)
Full Pose | Corpus - Moda Edition 001
Close Up Pose | Lyrium - Bento 1
Background | Unkindness - Lavish Falls Wall Fountain


Comments

Monthly Views