Christmas Travel

The funnest time of the year to travel is at Christmas.  You get to see your wonderfully functioning family and all the people you love in one place while making a huge meal all day long.  Boy doesn't that sound like fun?  This year we are staying home for Christmas and enjoying our day, so in Second Life I loaded up my car and headed out.  At least for my picture anyways.  Travel is so exhausting and taxing in any world.  My computer went out on the fritz and I am working on a laptop doing best for the time being.

My cute jacket/skirt set with shoes is by Asia Fashion is at the current round of Event Crazy Fashion.  My loaded up car comes from Kaerri's POE 11 hunt gift.  It is derivable if you love to have fun driving it around.


Skirt Outfit | Asia Fashion - Charlene*
Hair | Truth - Ciara
Body | Maitreya
Car | Kaerri - Christmas Convertible* (POE 11)
Christmas Tree | Dench Designs - Bauble Christmas Tree 
The backdrop is @ Backdrop City

Comments

Monthly Views