Crystal Powers

I have always been a sensitive person.  At one point I went into a store to get some sage and ended up talking to the shop owner who also suggested I use crystals.  I do have crystals scattered through out my real life home.  Second Life should be no different in my opinion.  I have set some of these out at my home and what a wonderful scene it does make.

Raindale put out a new table set for the Sense Event.  It includes the table, ornaments underneath and the two table lamps.  Then from the Naughty Vs. Nice Event I found the crystal table decor by Candle and Cauldron.  I have pictured the Binchotan Bottle, Elixir Bottle, Incense Boat, Vintage Candlestick Crystals, Ethereal Diffuser, Jar of Charcoal (VIP Grand Prize).  The framed photo is the VIP prize from Space Oddities.  Read all about Naughty or Nice on my previous post.


Table Set | Raindale - Evansford Full Set*
Framed Photo | Space Oddities - Stitchery The Unicorn in Captivity (VIP Grand Prize)*
Crystal Table Decor | Candle and Cauldron*
Plant | Simply Shelby - Hydrangea Home Decor Apricot Special Edition
Background | Minimal - Instagram Background 5

Comments

Monthly Views