Peace On Earth Hunt 11

Can you believe it is that time of year again for our favorite grid wide hunt?  Peace On Earth Hunt 11 starts on December 1st.  Some of the prizes can be found on the official Peace on Earth Hunt Website.  I have been chosen as an official blogger for the POE Hunt this year.  All that means is I get the gifts early to give you sneak peeks.

The cute little wooden train set under the tree is by Salacity.  The deer spying through the window at me is from Sanna.  Then I am sitting in the super comfortable chair from Special Impressions that also includes the fireplace, rug and coat rack.  The peace on earth wall photo is by ButterflyKim Builds.  I have nice tray of warm cocoa, cookies and my bedtime story book by Collect as I stay warm in my onesie by  MOoH!  while sitting in my nice cabin by Raindale.  Stay tuned for more blogs featuring items from this years Peace On Earth Hunt.



Peace On Earth Gifts:


Christmas Onesie | MOoH! - Onesie*


Other Items Used:
Hair | No Match – No Justice A

Comments

Monthly Views