Opera Night

I found the perfect Opera outfit.  I look smashing.  I grab my loves arm as we rush for the door fashionably late as always.  I did pose for a quick photo near one of the trees they had out.  I could not resit showing you the new Camelia outfit that I picked up from Nala Design.  I was in such a rush I forgot my purse in the car but not before apply my new lipstick from Dulce Secrets called Coy.  Both of these must have items can be found at the current round of Yin/Yang which is now a hud event. On December 23rd at 2pm slt is Deja Vu is presenting the Christmas Carol at the Royal Opera Garnier Auditorium.  It is an event not to be missed.


Dress | Nala Design - Camelia Outfit (includes dress, shoes, necklace, earrings and clutch)*
Hair | Little Bones - Chel
Lipstick | Dulce Secrets - Coy Lipstick*
Tree | JIAN - Christmas Tree 2017 Bare
Pose | Poses | Manifeste - Model_833
Back Drop | Foxcity - K-POP Star 2 The Boys Gold
Photo taken at Backdrop City 


Comments

Monthly Views