Spring Colors

It is time for the Home and Garden Expo 2020 to benefit Second Life Relay For Life for the American Cancer Society.  Designers bring out exclusives just for the event with proceeds of some items going towards the American Cancer Society.  The event opened February 13th and runs until March 4th.

Thus Magic has beautiful spring trees out.  I used the Sakura Trees in white and lavender.  I also found the cutest pigeon stand from EED Home & Garden.  Growing up we had pigeons and it was always my dad's hope to raise homing pigeons although we never did.  I also placed the Havana Wicker Couch from Chez Moi so I would have nice place to sit while eating my brunch.  I love the way pigeons coo.

White Tree | Thus Magic- Sakura White*
Purple Tree | Thus Magic - Lavender Sakura Tree Round *
Dove House | EED Home & Garden - Dove Cote*
Couch & Bench | Chez Moi - Havanna Wicker Couch*
Food | Nutmeg - Midsummer Brunch
Other Garden Decor | Two Moon Gardens - Avalon in Summer

Comments

Monthly Views