Good Day

Today will be a good day.  Every day we are given the opportunity to make it our best or worst day depending on how we view it.  Yesterday my young kids were a challenge (aren't they everyday).  Today is fresh and new.  It will be better because I will make it better.  So I got dressed nicely with makeup in both worlds and thought I would share my Second Life look with you.

Virtue just released the Raquel Dress.  It is a mesh dress with jacket that comes in a few different colors and lots of body types.  Everything this store designs is modest, so if that is your thing make sure to head on over to the mainstore.

Dress w/coat | Virtue - Raquel*
Hair | Rama Salon - West Hair
Necklace | Supernatural - Carmen Necklace Gold
Shoes | ChicChica - Dita Noir
Purse | ED - Flora Clutch Curvy
Location | Wimberly

Comments

Monthly Views