For The Birds

I was ready to head out this morning in the new Aleshia outfit from Belle Epoque (at Collaborator 88) when I remembered I had not feed the birds.  I grabbed the feed bucket and dashed out in my new Maia Shoes from Heels hoping they wouldn't get dirty.  Lucky for me the geese were by the fountain where there is little mud.  I commenced my chores and then ran into town to do a little home and garden shopping. The backdrop I used is from Irrisistible called the Romantic Valentines Backdrop with three different sky textures which is at this round of Swank.

Dress | Belle Epoque - Aleshia*
Shoes | Heels - Maia Valentine's Day Red*
Hair | Firelight - Isela
Backdrop | IrrISIStible - Romantic Valentine Backdrop 3 Sky Textures*
Pose | Le Poppycock - Buttercup Farm Wild Goose Chase Geese

Comments

Monthly Views