A Float


I am a float on my raft.  I was on a pirate ship when they threw me and a bunch of other women over.  I was able to climb upon this little raft in the lagoon.  I dried off and worked my way to the shore.  I was surprised I managed to keep my Sisterhood Boots by Heels on during the whole ordeal.   The dress is available in an array of colors.  While the raft has a ton of sitting, cuddling and swimming animations.  Both the Anne Dress by Belle Epoque and the Dazzlebay Raft by Raindale can be found at We Love Roleplay which just opened.  Head on over and see what other fun things you may find.


Outfit | Belle Epoque - Anne Pink*
Necklace | Supernatural - Loise Set
Hair | Rama Salon - Trixie Hair
Boots | Heels - Sisterhood Boots White*
Raft | Raindale - Dazzlebay Raft*

Comments

Monthly Views