Garden Fountain


I found a quiet place to sit and think with a water fountain.  Simple Reflections released the Cobble Stone Patio with Blue Eyed Grass Bed which is perfect to place a fountain in.  This is currently at Swank which just opened a new round a few days ago.  I choose to place the RatzCatz Twisted Fountain Forgotten Garden Style inside it.  I found this at the Home and Garden Expo.  

I originally picked it up to go inside my house I am styling in the Home Decorating Contest at the Home and Garden Expo.  I have been assigned House 11 ,The Lido House, by Ex Machina.  Make sure to follow the blog for photos on my house and to go out and vote for my house when voting opens on the tomorrow 13th.

Today's Entertainment Schedule:

  • 10am: DJ Rocks Hard
  • 11am : DJ Rocks Hard
  • 12pm : DJ Mandy
  • 1pm : Jackbinmel
  • 2pm : Prim Perfect Talks with Saffia: The Moles of Linden Labs
  • 4pm : Lantern Ceremony
  • 5pm : Prim Perfect Talks Saafia : Kaerri Rae of Kaerri
  • 5pm : MrMike String
  • 6pm : Reno Jones
  • 7pm : Effinjay
  • 8pm : Stephanniyah Sinatra

Comments

Monthly Views