One Thousand Posts

 


I have finally hit 1,000 posts.  This photo was taken at Where Our Journey Begins (Spring).  At the time I didn't know the sim name just that I wanted to visit the ocean.  I live in the forest and really do miss seeing the ocean.  It has been a few years and a couple kids since I have seen it.  Anyways, in a few weeks we will hook up our pop-up tent and try our hand at camping.  Although I don't think roughing it will happen at a KOA I am looking forward to seeing the coast and our first "camping" trip.  Later in the summer we will try to dry camp with no power in the pop-up trailer.  Baby steps come first.  

I never in a million years thought I would see my 1,000 blog post.  I took a two year break in between all of this and came back.  I would like to thank every designer who is or has been a sponsor.  To all my events and expos that allow me to blog your items I THANK YOU!!!!  With out your support my blog would not exist in the context it does today.  I also want to thank everyone to takes the time to read my posts and look at my pictures that I work hard on.

Comments

Monthly Views