Lean Back



Sometimes you just need to lean back and let life come at you.  You can't guide it or direct it because it just happens.  I decided to lean back today and take a few moments to just be.  This cute little number is Zoya's Collection by Tori's Stylez.  The short romper comes in a white or black with a ton of neon accent colors.  It is at the current round of Designer Showcase.  I have used the Genus Strong Head because right now they are giving it to group members for FREE.  You read that right FREE so go pick yours up.  I did make my shape, but I think I am in love.

Tori's Stylez - Zoya Collection*
Besom Hair - Jordan
Fabia - Gacha Mandy/Margie Gold
Evani - Jenny Choker
Genus - Strong Face
Mila - Samira Skin
Foxcity - Phot Booth Fifty Five
Photo taken @ Backdrop City

Comments

Monthly Views