Gem Dress

 Flickr

I have been blogging for Virtue for a while and as I was going through all her new releases (which she has many of at the moment) and I noticed that one was named after me.  That is such an honor for me.  In all the time I have been a model and a blog no one has ever named anything after me.  So here is the Gem Dress in a great coral color.  It also comes in more muted spring tones.  This dress comes in Freya, HG, Isis, Laura, Med, Ocacin, Phys, T. Curvy, T.Fine, Venus, and Vol.

Virtue - Gem Dress Coral*
Sintiklia - Hair Fiona Browns
Kunglers - Ilaria Set
Dotty's Secret - My Nudes Cut Crease Eyeshadow*
Lisa Walker - January Gift Lipstick 0.3 (old gift)
Simply Shelby - Turkish Fireplace
Lumino - Apothecary Candle*
Madras -  Ariel Flower Vase Yellow

Comments

Monthly Views