Anonymity of Second Life


The other day I spent a few hours redoing my website and I was so proud.  I figured out how to put sponsors on the front page as well as link my photos to flickr and while that does not seem like a major accomplishment it was for me.  I wanted to share this enthusiasm with people.  I told my handful of Second Life friends and hopped all of you would notice.

Then I thought about sharing it with my friends in real life.  At that point I realized that only a handful of people know that I play Second Life or that I blog.  Second Life is full of Anonymity.  I guess I choose not to share my Second Life with others because it's something that is just mine. We can be and do whatever we please without someone knowing us or anything about us if we choose not too.

Ok so on to the reason your all here today.  It is what I am wearing right?  Today's outfit comes from the current round of Designer Showcase that just opened.  I picked the Kuuda Tunic Dress to show you today by Artizana.  It has a great bold pattern in color changing options.  Here is to a great hump day in Second Life.

Artizana - Kuuda Tunic Dress*
KC Couture - Varis Heels
Bauhaus Movement - Bella Necklace
Navy+Copper - Ellyn
Genus - Strong Head

Background:
Fancy Decor - Flora Window Prints
LISP - Piano With Sits Teak (With Music)
Apple Fall - Carriage Clock
Pixel Mode - Rustic Candle Charcol, Gray
Pixel Mode - Rustic Frames
Roawenwood - Easter Morning Table Deco
Tuesdays - West Frame
Mithral - Bird of Paradise Pack C
Sahi Designs - The Executive Den Round Rug*

Comments

Monthly Views