A Touch Of Easter


Easter is fast approaching so I wanted my Greenhouse to reflect that.  I placed the new Alice Set by Chez Moi.  I really love the hud on this set.  It comes with 15 chair metals, 25 fabric colors and three table metals.  It has PG or Adult versions.  Old Barn Door has the cutest Bunny Wreath out that matches most decor.  Raindale released the Fallhallow Greenhouse that I put everything in.  It has a really cute front with lights of course (see pic below).

Chez Moi - Alice Set*
Alice Accent Table
Alice Arch Fence
Alice Armchair
Coffee
Double Topiary Ball

Old Barn Door - Bunny Wreath*
Moss & Mink - Bunny Platter Cupcake
Commoner - Pom-Pom Flower Pillow
Apple Fall - Potting Shed Book
Adorably Strange Wares - The Ostara Painting Cart
Jian Floppy Ear Bunny - Static Look Up
Simply Shelby - Bunny trails w/grass and eggs
Raindale - Fallhallow Greenhouse*


Comments

Monthly Views