Glam Living Room


I recently posted my Hollywood Glam Bedroom so now I thought I would show you the Hollywood Glam Living Room.  Swank is running Hollywood Glam event and some of these items are from the wonderful designers such as Park Place and the Haviland Collection.  Kaerri also has the Haviland Collection.  I used pieces from each collection to style my room, but both collections have more pieces that what is pictured here.  Refuge released the Drips Sideboard with Neon Torsos at Famished.

Kaerri - Lapis Collection*
Lapis Armchair White
Lapis Banana Palm
Lapis Gold Side Table
Lapis Lamp
Lapis Coffee Table
Lapis Orchids
Lapis Horse Head
Lapis Chandelier
Lapis Rug

Park Place - Haviland White Sofa Adult*
Park Place - Haviland Drapery Set
Refuge - Drips Sideboard*
Refuge - Neon Torso Pink, Green, Blue
Jian - Cuddly Corgis 5. Black Tri Companion
ChiMia - Marais Apartment Gilded Black

Comments

Monthly Views