Spring Has Sprung


Spring has sprung all over Second Life and Real Life. I love all seasons, but the sense of renewal and smells of spring are intoxicating. I love sitting on my patio or going on a walk and just listening and watching nature in all its sounds and sights.

Today I was walking with the warm sun on my body and a cool breeze and saw a mommy rabbit and her babies out on the grass nibbling away. And heard the sweet singing of birds just floating in the air. 

I like to explore nature sims in SL too. I belong to a group in Second Life called The Nature Collective. It has tons of nature sims and events to enjoy all the time; new ones are added and fun things you can do. I'm very shy and quiet by nature and this allows me to just be me. In fact, this week I visited Mindful Cove. I picked some daisies and walked along the shoreline and finished my day off by watching the sunset. I hope you get to stop and relax and enjoy the moments of spring too while it's here.

 THE NATURE COLLECTIVE  

Mindful Cove -sim

BLUEBERRY - Anniversary Dress

FINCA - Daisy Bouquet 

TRUTH -Muse

[LS] - Sharlene Shoes

pr!tty - Crybaby Makeup

[LERONSO] -Freckles for EvoX GIFT

Comments

Monthly Views