Picture Perfect



I'm all about using those bright and airy colors for my furniture when spring and summer roll around. This cute light pink shade is just perfect! You know what's great? In Second Life, I never have to stress about the kids snacking on the couch, the dog sneaking onto it, or the cat giving it a scratch or two. It's my ticket to having a picture-perfect home that's just not possible in real life with my little ones and pets running around. Our house is full of life and that's exactly how I like it!

CHEZ MOI Eames*

Accent Table  LI:1, Chair (PG) LI:4, Coffee Table LI:1, Couch (PG) LI:10, Book Decor LI:1

@Cosmopolitan

Dust Bunny - desert dreams cacti 

Bricolage - M-A Louis XVI Aubusson Carpet LI:4

A Quiet Dawn by Bellissa Dion

Dahlia X MADRAS - July Platter

{anc} garden. soda 1Li

[ keke ] crysanthemum

[Fetch] Szalina Curtain

JIAN King Charles Spaniel - Floor Snoozer

Comments

Monthly Views