Dusk

 


I love Belle Epoque.  This newest released named Mischa can be found at the current round of FaMeshed.  It comes in a wide variety of colors.  I hit 13 in Second Life and I have done so much in those 13 years.  I really loved modeling for a good number of years when it was at its height in Second Life.  Blogging at this point in my life really fits well into my real life and provides me the flexibility that I need.  

With age in the game comes the accumulation of stuff.  I do go though my stuff about once a year and weed out the older stuff.  Last year I got rid of all the system avatar clothing.  Even with baked on mesh some of that stuff would never work.  Over the years textures have gotten better and prim count has gone down thanks to mesh. One folder I have not gone through was my jewelry.  I decided to tackle that folder this year and really sort it out. 

When looking at older items my first thing I ask my self is do I love it?  If not it goes.  Then we have the following questions: does it fit a mesh body, does it bling (oh yes I still have some of this), are they quality textures and is the avatar complexity high?  As much as I love some of my stuff it really needs to be deleted.  This is probably going to take a me a few weeks to work on but I know it will benefit my inventory.  I try to keep it under 100K for the best loading.  Hopefully this will help others be motivated to clean out their inventories as well.

Keep an eye on my blog as I was accepted to two large events that are coming up.  First will be the Home and Garden Expo followed by The Spring Fling.  I can't wait to show you all the fun stuff I find so stay tuned.

Belle Epoque - Mischa Brown*

@FaMeshed

Well Made - Kensa Boots*

Doux - Aluna Hairstyle

Paleto - Backdrop Club

Look who I found!!


Comments

Monthly Views