Breath In The Forest

 


I love to unwind in Second Life just like most people who play the game.  It allows me to get my head out of my every day and into something creative.  I choose to blog and craft a picture.  Today I was inspired by Raindales new Wonderbell Gacha that is currently at Cosmopolitan.  I showcased the Rare because who are we kidding we all want it.  Check out the photo below for all the pieces of the collection.  This went great with the Unwind Area that Chez Moi just released for Cupid Inc with tons of animations including singles and romantic ones.  Go now and get yourself some relaxation.

Raindale - Wonderbell Gacha*

Wonderbell topiary ball

Wonderbell topiary tree

Wonderbell wind chimes

Wonderbell greenhouse RARE

@Cosmopolitan

Chez Moi - Unwind Area*

@Cupid Inc.

Lunaria - Wispy Grass

HPMD - Sweet Garden Grass07

mAgIcK - Deep Forest

Hayabusa Design - Celtis Elegant M1-1 



Comments

Monthly Views