Evening Will Come

 




Evening will come and I will be waiting in the forest of red where we dance under the trees to the gentle music blowing through he breeze.  I hope everyone has a great valentines day in both lives.  I am sharing Mindgardens Creations Redwood Set that is at this round of Swank.  I am wearing Carthage's new Dark Elegance Series Dress in Lana which I paired with Moondance Boutiques Florence Jewelry Collection that is at this round of Designer Showcase.

Mindgardens Creations

Gnarled Hollow Tree Redwood Breeze 

Hanging Fairy Swing Redwood 

Redwood Ground Leaves 

Redwood Hollow Tree

Redwood Snow Plant Short

Redwood Snow Plant Tall

Redwood Snow Plants

Redwood Weed Border

Redwood Weed Field Cluster

@Swank

Carthage - Dark Elegance Series Lana Formal w/Opera Gloves*

Moondance Boutique - Florence Jewelry Collection*

@Designer Showcase

Mina Hair - Leslie 

Dotty's Secret - My Nudes Glitter Eyeshadow*

Keystone - Juliah Silver w/Red Roses (retired)


Comments

Monthly Views