Digging In The Dirt

 


In Second Life it is so easy to change the seasons.  I went from winter with snow to spring with lots of green and color.  I love spring in Second Life.  Here I am digging in the dirt and potting my flowers and plants for the green house.  Decor Junction just released the Garden Table and Chair that can be found at this round of Uber Hometown which is a new event.  I added in Raindale's Wanderlust Edition of the Rockmere Wishing Well.  Hopefully spring will come soon to real life and all these freezing temperatures will go away.  As always stay safe everyone.

Decor Junction - Garden Table & Chair*

@Uber Hometown

Raindale - Rockmere Wishing Well (Wanderlust Edition)*

HPMD - Sweet Garden Grass 07b

Lunaria - Wispy Grass Dew 

Apple Fall - Trough Metal Sink

Apple Fall - Stacked Herb Pots Clay

Apple Fall - Stacked Round Baskets

KraftWork - Green Wall

Old World - Crate Of Green Onion v2

ROIRO - "Uekimuro" Greenhouse White RARE


Comments

Monthly Views