Second Life Relay for Life 2019 Queen of Hope

A competition you say?  The last competition that I did was MVW.  I have not been compelled to enter any competitions up to this point.  I figure that the Second Life Relay for Life 2019 Queen of Hope was a great competition to join.  I have participated in Relay for life in RL and figure that SL should be no different. I have had family both survive cancer and be lost to it.  Cancer is a beast that one day I hope they do find a cure for.  The American Cancer Society has helped my family and I hope to help raise funds so it can help other families.  That being said please go vote for my picture at the event headquarters so I can make it to the finals.

Here is the official press release on the contest in case you would like to join as well.  There is a 250L entry fee.   All proceeds collected will go to Relay for Life.  "The Search is on for the first annual Relay for Life - 2019 Queen of Hope.  We are searching for a beautiful, gracious, and wise Queen to represent Relay for Life and the American Cancer Society during 2019. The Contest is accepting entries at The American Cancer Society Land in Second Life.  There are many valuable prizes. We have already received some amazing estate packages to be awarded to the queens and princesses. Swimming pools, hot tubs, gift certificates and clothing, vehicles and much more. The prize list is growing every day. In addition, a one of a kind Crown will be presented to the Queen and each of the princesses created by Zuri Rayna of Zuri's Jewelry."





What I am wearing:
Bracers: .aisling. GAIA - Bracers Gold
Makeup:
Body:

Comments

Monthly Views