American Cancer Society 2018 Relay for Life Dream Homes Take Two

 I previously posted about the American Cancer Society's 2018 Relay for Life Dream Homes.    Today I am showing you the Silent House by Aymec Millet of BBX Design.  This open and airy house goes perfectly with the furniture provided by Jake Vordun of Fancy Decor.  I found this little office nook on the first floor.  The amazing views come with the home as well thanks to the Mirror Sky by Sominel.Edelman of Sominel.Edelman Landscapes.  As a recap, this is one of the three dream homes you can win by donating to a Relay For Life kiosk that is outside the home found here.

My little outfit, however, does not come with this prize package.  Today I am showcasing items from the current round of Event Crazy Fashion.  Shara by AnaStyle comes with the top, skirt, boots, bracelets, and earrings.  The sides of the skirt are see through.  I added my usual pile-o-accessories to make this outfit pop.  The ever so stylish Bella mesh nails come from Slack Girl which is always a favorite.





Lip Piercing | Suicidal Unborn - Medusa
Eyes | Madame Noir - Hades Eyes
Eye Lashes | Besom - Pretty Lashes

Comments

Monthly Views