Peace In My Insane World

Lately, my kids have been driving me absolutely insane.  Maybe it's because they are both teething.   SL is my escape from RL.  I don't have a relationship in SL.  I don't have kids in SL.  It is just me doing whatever I want to do.  Don't get me wrong I absolutely adore my kids.   I enjoy stying outfit and taking pictures.  I enjoy getting a look just how I like it and then finding what I believe is a perfect place to take that picture.  

The Linda Dress from Virtue is a very bold and busy pattern.  I was going to go to a little Mexican town and take a picture, but with all the colors it was too much.  I headed over to my favorite place to take pictures Whimberly.  I grew up in a small farming town this scene just reminds me of home.  This is a raw image from SL.



Comments

Monthly Views