It's been a minute

Well, my ten-day vacation got extended out of necessity.  Plans changed due to a fire in the area.  Then when we were ready to come home the roads were closed and the area we live in was evacuated.  Luckily for us, we were able to stay with family during this time.  Now I am happy to be home with my schedule and to be back to blogging.  Oh, how I missed SL and my friends.   

I came back just in time to go to the opening of Randall Afarensis art exhibit called, Walking Through Color,” at The Floating Lotus Art Gallery owned by Denali.  It will run through October 14th.  The artwork is 3D with motion.  I was chatting with Randall this morning and he said, "I was given an opportunity to exhibit my work and I feel very humbled by the whole experience." Denali also has her own works featured on the second floor of the gallery. 


Another round of Hashtag also started.  This month features an urban theme which I wore to explore the art gallery.  I am wearing an outfit called XoXo by Changed Seasons.  It comes with the hat and belly piercings.  I also did some grid hopping and picked up some other important accessories.  Suicidal Unborn is in its last day of a 50% off sale so don’t miss it.




Displayed Art Work At My Home

Comments

Monthly Views