The Fall

Skateboarding is a skill I never quite acquired.  In SL anything is possible and I am really athletically inclined.  This pose prop by Peppers features a skateboard attached at your feet while sitting down.  I guess a little of that RL clumsiness caught up.  My Michie sweatpants are by WinTeRwooD Designs while the platform sneakers are by Tootie Frootie.  All of these items can be found at the current round of Hashtag with an urban twist this month.

I also am wearing a lot of items from August round of Powder Pack.  The skin, eye makeup, eyelashes, eyes, and lipstick are all included in this set.  I also used a highlighter that I just love from Tres Beau Makeup on my cheeks.  It is my current favorite and I use it often.




The following are from this month’s Powder Pack:

Comments

Monthly Views