Shopping.....it's what I do

I am being more mindful when I shop, but it is a very hard habit to break.  I use to run out to every event and buy whatever my heart desired.   Back then we were a dink (dual income no kids) family.  Now I am a stay at home mom with two littles and one income.  Now I bargain shop and pull out inventory favorites.  Old habits die hard and I was out shopping the other day for Fifty5 Thursdays.
I found a great dress and thought I would share with you.  The Alessia dress from Seven is one that I just had to try.  It has creative cutouts that offer a view of sexy skin.  I love when a formal dress shows a bit more skin.  I also saw the perfect hair at Vanity for this dress and had to go pick it up.  It is a sophisticated updo with a flower that gives it a pop of glam.  I then dug around in my inventory for shoes and jewelry that I had on hand.  The shoes are the exact same color of the dress and I would have never thought I would have something that matched so well.  With the upgrade of a mesh head all my standard makeup is no longer wearable.  I have been scouting for makeup that looks good on darker skin.  Arte delivers and has a nice strong color pallet.

Outfit:

What I always wear:

Maitreya Lara Mesh Body
Catwa Pink Mesh Head
Photo taken at Backdrop City (the other place I like to hang out)

Comments

Monthly Views