Neon Mountains

Second Life is a place where you can choose to move mountains.  The only person limiting you in this world is yourself.  I recently realized that I no longer have the time to model which saddens me.  Modeling requires you to dedicate scheduled time to castings, rehearsals and shows.  Hopefully, with time I can gravitate back towards it.  Since I have realized this I choose to redesign my shape.  I am no longer sky high and actually have some meat on my thighs lol.

I can continue to blog which is more flexible and on my schedule.  I love the freedom that blogging gives me while still enjoying designers creations.  I found this great dress by sYs and the perfect hair just appeared as a group gift from TruthSuicidal Unborn just put out a bunch of new makeup that rocks.  The neon theme is fun in this drab winter scene of real life.


DaneMarkz- Icing on the Cake nailpolish

Maitreya Lara Mesh Body
Catwa Pink Mesh Head

Photo was taken at Backdrop City

Comments

Monthly Views