Fun at the tables

Pre-kids we would head to Reno, NV at least once a year and have some fun.  Sans kids that hasn't happened yet.  I thought this dress went great at the roulette tables.  It was an unexpected find when I went to the LL’s Shop your Heart Out Event and picked up all the gifts.  I mean who doesn’t like a free gift.  In those gifts was this really cute pink satin floral print mini dress from Erratic.  I also picked up the perfect hair from Exile at the event.  I’m ready for my date and the roulette table!  I love finding nice gifts from designers at events.  The best part is that designers also have some of their items discounted.  This event runs until February 26th, so make sure you go get your gifts today.  The picture was taken at Backdrop City.



Erratic Nicki Ruched Dress Pink Floral
Maitreya Lara Mesh Body
Catwa Pink Mesh Head
A&Ana Forever Wilde Necklace(older)




Comments

Monthly Views