Leather Pleasure


I picked up this leather-bound dress for a fun evening in.  I guess you can wear it out if you want that shock factor.  It comes in a bunch of colors and guarantees a good evening.   With Valentines around the corner this is a must have for any wardrobe.

On another note I have decided to make my credits more complete.  I was leaving off things like my body or my skin.  I thought that it would just be common knowledge for some reason, but it's not.  I have been looking at others pictures on Flickr and it's really irritating when I find something I like, head to their blog and then there is no credit for it.  I won't do that to you unless the designer is no long in business.  I also don't do most of my poses since they are all old and most pose makers have packed them up and put out new ones or have gone out of business. 




Loovus Dzevavor Hair: Buzz! GODIVA 3


Maitreya Lara Mesh Body
Catwa Pink Mesh Head

Comments

Monthly Views