Where My Road Ends

No one quite knows where their road will end.  I came to second life due to the CSI sim.  I ended up staying for quite a different reason.  What will happen after MVW only time will tell.  I am extremely happy to finally be allowed to be part of that journey.  MVW was my only goal as a model and on the way to that goal I have learned a lot.  I also started this blog and just love that people actually read it and that it's good enough now to have some really great sponsors.  I just want to thank everyone that has helped me along the way.  If you can't tell I am feeling a little nostalgic today.  Ok past all that look at this hot number I picked up that Enzo made a few weeks ago.  If you take off the coat it’s all just chains and bare breasts.


What I am wearing:

Outfit: CHAMPAGNE! Sparkling Couture - Blind - Red
Shoes: Dirty Princess - Hooker Boots
Hair: LeLutka - Inverted - AlmostGoth

Comments

Monthly Views