From Morning To Evening

These looks will take you from a morning stroll, to afternoon tea, to an evening dance.  Jumo has it all.  On this lovely fall day I wanted to showcase all the amazing new designs that have been released at the store.  I found myself wanting to go for a walk this morning in my little red dress.  Then I met up with a friend for tea and I found the white dress appropriate.  Lastly, I had a wonderful evening of dancing with the hubby.


White Dress: Addison              Red Dress: NorthSore  
Brooklyn Gown
What I am wearing:

NorthSore
Dress: JUMO - NorthSore Dress - Cerise
Hair: Spellbound - Toothbrush - Brunettes
Necklace: JUMO - Yotta Diamond Necklace
Eye Makeup: Glamorize - Insanity Eye Makeup - Chocolate

Addison
Dress with Jewelry: JUMO - Addison Set - Pearl
Hair: booN - HYA209 hair - Chocolate (hair base sold separately)
Lipstick: Fishy Strawberry - Kokeshi Gloss - Bronze
Eye Makeup: MONS - Burning Eyeshadow - Navy

Brooklyn Gown
Dress: JUMO - Brooklyn Gown - Cerise
Jewelry Set: Lazuri - Fall Romance 
Eye Makeup: MONS - Eyeshadow Missy - Autumn
Hair: EMO-tions - Daisy - Darkbrown

Find JUMO here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wedding/225/135/3602

Comments

Monthly Views