Body Art - MVW 5th Challenge

This weeks challenge for MVW was body art.  I had a really hard time with this challenge.  I love the inspirational looks they gave us, but found it hard to duplicate in Second life with out using multiple tattoos or a colored/textured skin.  

When presented with this challenge I gravitated towards the body art that encompassed nature.  It's very challenging to take a concept outside of second life that is unique.  

It's not like I could hand over my body and say paint me.  I didn't want to use multiple body tattoos and the pieces I found were not what I envisioned.  

After scouring second life I found the perfect body art and it just so happened that the butterflies agreed.

What I am wearing:

Swimsuit: FABOO - Scales Mocha
Eye Liner - Belleza - Eyeliner 2
Eye Shadow: Glow - studio Crazy eyeshadow - Blue,Yellow,White
Butterfly Attachments: no. 7 butterfly eyes  - multi 
Shoes: Severed Garden - Alba - Ballet strap
Hair: Plume - Mademoiselle Butterfly - Soil
Color Tattoo: Para Designs - Jungle Vine Color - Dark 

Comments

Monthly Views