Western Japanese Couture - MVW 7th Challenge

This weeks challenge was in tribute to our reigning MVW Anjelica Carling and was the theme of Western Japanese Couture.  I met Anjelica when the Partyculars theater opened.  She was very nice and pleasant to be around.  Through the year she has shown us her impeccable styling abilities and her sophistication.  My outfit inspired by her personality. I loved that Anjelica was there with us today on the run way and really appreciated her message to the group as a whole and to us.  It was a wonderful personal touch.  I loved the build for the set so much that I snuck back to take some pictures as you see here.


What I am wearing:

Pants: DIRAM - Gabby Pant - White
Shirt: Fendty - Chanel Frillblouse - White/Black
Earrings/Ring: Elysium - Denmark 
Shoes: Miamai - Armoniu Wedges - Coal 
Hair: Miamai - Nju F - Dark Brown
Bracelets: FLite- Commanders Cuff
Hat: LODE - Headwear - Valle I

Comments

Monthly Views