WooHoo!!!! It's Friday!!!!

If you can't tell I am really excited that it is Friday.  I'm ticking along at work.  I still miss carefree days with the kids.  I know in my heart that I will be board when they go back to school.  Hopefully, it gets easier when school starts.  

So, here is the living room and dinning room I have been promising you.  I hope you love the outcome of it as much as I do.  I also want to give a shout out to Lady for helping me furnish and decorate the house.  Read all about the home here.


Decanter Red Wine LI:1, Elisabeth Chandelier LI:11, Elisabeth Dining Table LI:6, Elisabeth Dining Chair Solids LI:3ea., Rug Shabby BlueFloral LI:2, Selina Curtain Tint Classics Gold

Mashed Potatoes Bowl LI:1, Pumpkin Soup Tureen LI:1, Turkey Roast Platter LI:1, Squirrel Bun Helpers LI:1, Brass Deer Decorative Figure LI:1

Dressing LI:1, Gravy Boat LI:1, Cranberry Jelly LI:1, Pumpkin Pie LI:1, Peas LI:2
Apple Fall Lemon Whip Drizzle Cake LI:1




Annabel Fireplace LI:7, Arden Armchair Suede Blue LI:7, Arvelle Ottoman Snow LI:2, Arvelle Sofa Snow LI:11, Elisabeth Candle Sconce LI:3, Elisabeth Coffee Table, Peach Rose Bouquet in Gold Urn LI:10, Selina Curtain, Rug Round Medallion Blue LI:1, Europea Picture LI:1

Foxwood - Delilah Spaniel Resting LI:5

Kalopsia - Percival's Bust LI:1

Pitaya - Bead Plant Floor LI:6 & Devil's Ivy Plant LI:8

Soy - Super Long Hanging Hedera LI:3

Merak - Single Pillow A/B LI:1ea. & Tray with Décor LI:4

Comments

Monthly Views