Summer Seats

We are really enjoying summer.  I purchased a good sized pool for the kids in March when they were cheaper and I think it's the best one I have bought to date.  Plus it fits all the neighborhood kids.  Since my hours were reduced I can now enjoy it with the kids.  I would love to get something like this set up by the pool  

Dabble Brody Summer Set* (formerly Tylar's Treasure)

Coffee Table LI:2,  Licuala Plant with Vase LI:4, Sun Lounge Bento Cuddles LI:8, Tropical Drink LI:4

For Island Weekend Sales

Raindale - Sandwood Torch LI:3*

Thor - Fiddle Leaf Plant LI:1

ChiMia - Modern Rug Abstract/Rectangle LI:1

Disorderly - Delicious Adventures Messy Cat LI:2

Majesty X Foodie - Pineapple Bowl Garlic Shrimp Deco LI:2

 Dust Bunny - Dreamy Outing Croissant Sandwiches LI:1 & Fruit Board LI:1

Comments

Post a Comment

Monthly Views