Painted Blue

I really love the different shades of blue throughout these two collections from LouChara.  I really like to mix her sets together to create a room.  The house I got from Spargel and Shine Homes is a perfect match for this collection.  Don't think I forgot about the interior post that I promised you for the living room and dinning room for this home.  Keep your eyes peeled.

LouChara - Swansong Complete Set*

Cabinet LI:6, Cuddle Chair LI:7, Décor Shelf LI:7, Rug LI:2

@Orsy Event

LouChara - Fleur Complete Set*

Blanket Ladder LI:3, Blanket and Pillow Basket LI:8, Daybed LI:8, End Table LI:7, Hanging Plants and Candles LI:8, Potted Plant LI:2, LouChara Fleur Rug LI:2

@Happy Event

Pitaya - Tier Curtains Lace 01

Tarte - Russian Ivy G

Spargel and Shine Homes - Haveli Harmya*

Comments

Monthly Views