Social Distancing


 Flickr

It seems nowadays the only place that items are readily available is Second Life.  Real Life is a complete pandemonium.  Times are hard as most of us are sequestered away and waiting.  Everything in Real Life is uncertain.  I hope you are all well in this time of uncertainty.  Please self isolate and stay safe.  I decided to rent a little cliff house as my getaway in Second Life for a time being.  I stumbled upon this little gem and could not pass it up.  It has a boho feel as I was inspired after my Retreat post.

I also want to point out that Mad Pea has put out the Spellbound Game for free as of the time of this release to help us take our minds off of everything that is going on.  Usually this is 1,000L.  Let's throw ourselves into an imaginary world of fun quests with prizes.



Comments

Monthly Views