Home Decorating Competition Living Room


Here is a peek into the house I did for the Home and Garden Decorating Contest.  The living room on the Palomar (house 10) is rather large.  I set up two different seating areas and had a piano in the corner to play. I used a bunch of items from the Home and Garden Expo that benefits the  benefits The American Cancer Society's Relay For Life in Second Life.  I used items from Laminak, Rumah Kita, Lumino and Eclectica Curiosities.  Take a look at the list below.  I want to know what the other items are in the pictures I guess you will just need to visit the house on Hope 3.



Hope 4 
Laminak - Pearls Parlor Gatcha Set (living room)
Floor Lamp Oak Black Shade
Cabinet
Coffee Table
Round Side Table
Cupboard Opening Doors
Rug 1 Dark

Hope 8
Rumah Kita - The Fancy (living room)
Chair
Chair with Cloth
Rug
Sofa

Hope 4
Lumino - Sun Mirror Copper

Hope 6
Eclectica Curiosities- Edwardian Classic Vase Black (living room)

Comments

Monthly Views