Lavender Love


I love the color soft lavender.  It is screams spring.  As we transition in real life from winter into spring this is a very practical outfit.  You have the spring dress with the cozy knit sweater named Lolita by Ema's Secret.  I also am wearing the Federika Set from Kunglers and Glam Tips by Cazimi.  All of these items can be found at the current round of Designers Showcase.

I also have some big news.  I was accepted as a blogger for Dotty's Secret.  Now if you don't know about this store then you are missing out.  They have highly detailed and pigmented makeup.  The best part of this makeup is that it shows up great on dark skin like mine.  They do bold drag makeup as well which is so fun.  My eye makeup today is from the My Nudes Collection currently at Skin Fair.  This is the Cut Crease Eyeshadow.  


Outfit | Ema's Secret - Lolita Sweater Grape*
Nails | Cazimi - Glam Tips*
Jewelry Set | Kunglers - Federika*
Eye Makeup | Dotty's Secret - My Nudes Cut Crease Eyeshadow*
Lipstick | Revoul - Glossed N' Bossed Collection
Check Contour | Shiny Stuffs - Happy Hour (PP Jan 19)
Eyes | Mila - Nerissa Eyes
Hair | Wasabi - Stormy Mesh Hair B


Comments

Monthly Views