The Wise Tree

I was walking along the path when I started to see this grand tree rise before me.  As I neared I could tell it was an old tree that has seen a lot of the world grow and change around it.  Someone had been here recently and had left behind some fruit under the shelter.  The bear was sleeping on the log and I dare not disturb it to steal some fruit.

The Bloodwood Tree from 3rd Eye is just spectacular.  It has a bunch of poses.  The Moorhen Pool from Fat Bird has beautiful stones with a tree and mallard which can be modified.  These items are currently at this round of Boardwalk.  The Fairstar Hideout is a previous release from Raindale.  


Large Tree | 3rd Eye - The Bloodwood Tree*
Pond | Fat Bird - Moorhen Pool*
Awning | Raindale - Fairstar Hideout*
Swans | Lustre Designs - Swan and Chicks Swimming
Bear | Simply Shelby Designs - Sleeping Bear
Table w/ stool | Old World - Wooden Table V1*
Fruit | Old World - Set of Fruits V4*
Rocked Flowerbed | Old World - Rustic Flowerbed With Stones V1 Blue
Grass | Little Branch - OakGrass Spring Mesh*

Comments

Monthly Views