Lavender Fields

I took a lovely stroll through lavender fields this morning.  The sky was overcast, but the sun still managed to peek through in some spots.  It created the perfectly cool mid morning temperature.  I am also starting to use a variety of skins in my looks.  Events I blog for offer them as well as the powder packs I get so I want to start varying my looks.

Today I am showing you a bunch of items from this round of Designer Showcase that runs until the 30th of July.  The Stampede Top comes from I.M.C. and it pairs great with the Jadey Pants from KiB Designs.  I added some bling to the outfit thanks to Moondance Boutiques Summer Set.  From this set I am wearing the sunglasses, earrings and necklace.  I love the color hud that is available and allows such a wide range of color combinations to fit any outfit.  For my skin today I choose to use Rania Chai Skin by Dulce Secrets


Shirt | I.M.C. - Stampede Top White*
Pants | KiB Designs - Jadey Pants*
Skin | Dulce Secrets - Rania Chai Skin*
Necklace, Earrings, Sunglasses | Moondance Boutique - Summer Set*
Ring | Kunglers - Valeria rings
Hair | Moon Hair - Feather
Hat | Bondi - The Traveler Hat
Lipstick | Pangea - Juicy Lipstick
Pose w/props | Fashiowl - Provenza Lavanda Field

Comments

Monthly Views