The Ruins

Fat Bird released the Owl Guardian Ruins at this round of Boardwalk.  I was looking over the notes she in closed to bloggers and her vision was to use it as a backdrop.  I found the biggest ball gown I could find which happens to be a new release from Sascha's Designs called Enchanted in powder pink that can be found at this round of Designer Showcase and I combined the two. 

It's a nostalgic photo for me.  Back in the heyday of modeling big glorious ball gowns were the thing.  When I was Miss Virtual World Greece 2015 Sascha actually did my formal gown.  It just brings back feel goods.  We no longer wear large ball gowns like we used to, but it is still fun to get dressed up now and again.  I even pulled out some vintage SL  Donna Flora jewelry for the photo.  Even though Squinternet is no longer with us her items can still be found in world.  I am also wearing skin, eyes, lashes and makeup from the current Powder Pack box.  I love getting this box when they feature it.




Pond | Fat Bird - Moorhen Pool*
Dress | Sascha's Designs - Enchanted Powder Pink*
Skin | Essences - Powder Pack July E2
Eye Makeup & Lipstick | Arise - Gini (PP July)
Eyes & Lashes | Euphoric - Ria (PP July)
Hair | Kuni - Juliet
Earrings & Headpiece | Dahlia - Emma Gold
Necklace & Bracelet | Donna Flora - Naila Necklace

Comments

Monthly Views