Saturday Shopping

With all the wonderfulness out on the grid I figured I would go shopping this lovely Saturday.  I headed over to Designer Showcase where I picked up this great outfit from AnaSTyle called Margherita in Orange.  I love the colors in this outfit plus it comes with shoes that match the brown skirt (not pictured).  I matched it with the perfect hair from Opale  called Polly.  What I love about the ombre pack is that it blending is spot on and looks fabulous.  Now that I am all dolled up I am ready to conquer my SL day.


Outfit | AnaSTyle - Margherita Orange*
Hair | Opale - Polly Hair
Nose Ring | Dreamlight - Septum Diamond Ring
Necklace | Amias - Lorri 3
Ring | Meva - Sally Bento Ring Gold
Eye Makeup | Pout! - Moon Dust Eye Shadow (PP)
Eye Lashes | Pout! - Sweet Lashes (PP)
Lipstick | Pink Fuel - Troublemaker (PP)
Pose | Lyrium - Bento Close Up 3 M


Comments

Monthly Views