Greetings from........

I decided to to an SL stay-cation.  You know in RL they are all the rage.  Plus if I stay home I can dress as I like.  I sat down to watch the ducks and let my imagination run wild as to where I might be.  I am shaded by the sun with my new hair style called Soleil from Jumo.  The hat has great HUD with lots of different sayings available and two textures.  I also have some fresh ink called Sweet Flower by A.T. Mainstore.  It has a front and back design with slight variations.  I used the 70% tattoo, but there is an option for a 40% more worn tattoo.  It comes in Maitreya, Omega or Belleza.  Both of these new released can be found at this round of Designer Showcase which has a new location this month.  This round opens today and runs until the 30th of the month.


Hair | Jumo - Soleil Hair w/hat*
Tattoo | A.T Mainstore - Sweet Flower*
Pose | Alright - Killer Looks
Geese | 8f8 - New Beginnings First Swim 14
Garden | Felix - Mesh Primavera Wonderland 160 Li=48x32m 

Comments

Monthly Views