Alone In The Garden

For the first time all evening I found myself standing alone in the garden pondering what you may when you are alone lost in your own thoughts.  What was I waiting for I do not know, but I had to wait.  When the clock struck midnight my prince did come to seek me out.  Was my prince worthy?  Do have a choice in these modern times?  Of course I do what a silly question is that. 

I choose the most splendid dress at the ball which was a vintage inspired cocktail gown.  Memories Gown in Maitreya Sky by Virtual Diva was released at the Vintage Fair.  My perfectly matching lace up Eto shoes by Heels in cornflower blue compliment the dress so well.  They can be found at the The Fashion Zone Event that opens tomorrow.


Gown | Virtual Diva - Memories Gown*
Shoes | Heels - Eto*
Hair | Limerence - Samanta Hair
Necklace | Pure Poison - La Rose Necklace
Ring | Kunglers - Sabine Ring Crystal/Gold
Backdrop | Pseudo - The Greenhouse Scene Ultra Rare @ Backdrop City

Comments

Monthly Views