Before The Mad Rush

Before the mad rush of Thanksgiving begins I took a moment to reflect in Second Life.  The house was quiet and I was preparing myself for a day of festivities.  I am wearing the Keled Dress from Crazy Style that can be found over at Event Crazy Fashion.  I am so happy to have found a nice thick sweater.  It seems that many designers are glossing over the fact that it is winter in real life (at least where I live) and that we like to also have seasons in SL.  I paired the sweater with some fashionable Essy Ankle Boots from Heels that can be found over at On 9.  

As for my decor Raindale just put out some new releases in a few places on the grid.  The Harringnell set (table and pictures) can be found over at the Sense Event.  While the Norville chair that comes in three colors can be located at Cosmopolitan.  These are the stores last fall releases of the season.  Now that information should really excite you because that means that Christmas/Winter season is upon us.

I have also been accepted as an official Peace On Earth Hunt Blogger and as a Second Life Syndicate's Naughty vs Nice Event Blogger.  I am over the moon excited and plan on a busy December blog season.  Make sure you check back for sneak peaks from both events next week.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!



Lip and Eye Makeup | Collab Room – November Gift 2

Home Décor:

Comments

Monthly Views