Trouble

It seems every time I don't have friends on sl to go out and I end up in trouble.  I guess I find other things to keep me busy.  I love this very hot outfit I picked up along with the pose set I found.  If you have not yet been to SeVered GarDeN to shop I recommend that you take a trip to check out the amazing things they offer.  Most outfits come with tons of accessories and her shoes come with color huds.  I love this store.




What I am wearing:
Outfit with accessories: SeVered GarDeN - Noemi
Boots:  Hucci - Cachi Boots - Midnight 
Hair Base: booN - Cornrows Hair Base - Chocolate
Hair Attachment: booN - UDE609 Hair - Chocolate 
Eye Makeup: C h a r y  - Raven Makeup - Liner/ Dots/Beak Line
Lip Stick: Izzie's - Patty Dark Lipstick - Black
Jail Bars with Poses: NanTra - He Had It Coming 


Comments

Monthly Views